Stay a few extra days and get the much-needed extra rest you deserve. Even though we’re located in a rural setting, we’re close to tons of activities to interest young and old alike - enough to keep you busy for weeks – or relax on the farm in our tranquil setting and get caught up on all that reading you’ve been meaning to do!
* Stays of two nights mid-week (Sunday - Thursday) are 10% off
* Stays of 4 nights or more (weekends included) enjoy 15% off
* Week long stays are 20% off
Time periods excluded from these discounts include holidays and foliage season (9/20 thru 10/20).
Our Cottages and Sunnyside Farmhouse are available for long term stays. Rates depend upon length of stay, time of year, and services requested. Please inquire early to ensure availability.
Find the Right Package for Your Vacation to New Hampshire
Make your weekend getaway, mid-week trip, or extended stay even more memorable with an Inn at Valley Farms vacation package.
Our Inn and farm is located in a very agricultural area with fresh, local sources of food all around us - there is a 500-acre orchard across the street from us that grows more than 200 varieties of fruit, an all-natural ice cream company that makes ice cream from scratch using our neighbor’s fresh cow milk, an award-winning cheese maker, world-renown chocolatier, a winery and vineyard, farmers’ markets, honey, maple syrup, raw milk, local organic artisan bread bakers, farm stands, and more - all located within the borders of our beautiful village of 3500 people - a pretty unique situation! Our location is a foodie’s dream! Of course, there are plenty of non-food related activities in our immediate area as well. For a list of additional local activities visit our attractions page.
Monadnock International Film Festival Package: Stay three nights, April 4th, 5th, and 6th and receive two free VIP passes to the Monadnock International Film Festival ($150 value). VIP passes include access to all scheduled events including film screening, film shorts, panel discussions with film maker and after party events.
Local Wine Package:
We have teamed up with Walpole's own winery to provide you with an extra special opportunity. Walpole Mountain View Winery wines are crafted entirely from French-American hybrid and Cold-climate grapes grown on their hillside vineyard just a few miles from the Inn. Add this package to your weekend stay for an experience you won’t soon forget!
In your room upon arrival you will find:
• A complimentary 750 ml bottle of fine grape wine from Walpole Mountain View Winery (choose one of 8 styles: dry red or white, off-dry red or white, sweet red or white, dry rose, off-dry blush);
• Two etched, stemmed souvenir wine glasses from Walpole Mountain View Winery
• A 6 oz. selection of three kinds of Brix fine chocolates for wine pairing
• A fresh bouquet of seasonal flowers from our extensive annual and perennial gardens
• A certificate for 2 complimentary wine tastings at Walpole Mountain View Winery including a video and self-guided tour of the vineyard, a wedge of local artisan cheese, and a variety of crackers to enjoy with your tasting. The vineyard offers amazing mountain vistas so don’t forget your camera!
This package is specially priced at $89 for two people and can be added to any room, cottage or farmhouse stay any Friday, Saturday, or Sunday from Memorial Day through Christmas. If staying with us Monday through Thursday, when the winery is not open, the same package is available (includes all of the above except the wine tasting and self-guided tour at the winery) for $15 less. If reserving online, please reference the Wine Package in the additional information section. We look forward to helping you make your stay extra special!
Grape Harvest Package:
Mid-September through early October is when grapes are harvested for wine making at Walpole Mountain View Winery. Enjoy a unique, behind-the-scenes opportunity to participate first hand in various aspects of wine making including grape harvesting, crushing and/or pressing grapes in preparation for wine making. This winery has one of the most beautiful vistas anywhere in the entire region. Work alongside vineyard owner and vintner Virginia Carter with plenty of time for questions. Actual dates will be based on weather conditions and fruit ripeness which will be determined as time nears.
Three Ways to participate include:
• Weekdays (exact days and times to be determined as time nears) participate in behind-the-scenes grape crushing and/or pressing as the grapes are prepared for harvest.
• Harvest "stomp": At the end of harvest (exact days and times to be determined as time nears) take your turn "stomping" grapes Lucille Ball style (costumes encouraged) with other like-minded enthusiasts culminating in an eclectic food and wine tasting.
NOTE: You may deduct 10% off the Grape Harvest Package if purchased in combination with the Local Wine Package. If reserving online, please reference the Grape Harvest Package in the additional information section or both the Local Wine and Grape Harvest packages if choosing both options.
Relax and rejuvenate during your stay with us. Let a professional massage therapists help melt away the tension and stresses of the everyday in our tranquil surroundings. Both female and male therapists available. $99/hour or $185 for a 1-hour massage for you and your traveling companion. Inquire at time of reservation for best availability. This is the perfect addition for a romantic weekend or girlfriends’ getaway.
Mid-week Business Special:
Walpole is just a short drive to Keene, NH; Brattleboro, VT; Springfield, VT; and points in between. Why not make your business trips a treat by staying out of the hustle and bustle and being pampered in a beautiful tranquil setting – enjoy fresh flowers, our famous bottomless homemade cookie jar, chocolates at bedside, fine dining right in town - not your typical business lodging! Come enjoy the difference. Late arrivals, early departures, and breakfast-to-go happily accommodated. Mid-week business stays are discounted 10%. Extended stay and frequent traveler discounts also available. Please inquire. *
Weddings, Family Reunions, Special Events, Business Meetings, Retreats, and Workshops:
The Inn at Valley Farms is perfect for your next intimate special event. Our picture perfect, tranquil setting is the perfect venue for groups of all kinds. We'll give you the use of the entire facility, and our personal touches will make you wish you could have all your functions here. Call the Inn for rates and availability.
* All discounts are off regular rates and cannot be applied to other specials or packages. Desired special must be mentioned while booking the reservation.